Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Really, really soon...


My prayer:

You were right God. Today was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. 

Because of the amazing people you put in my life, today was a continual reminder that I am loved. That is pretty awesome! Thank you for filling my life with such incredible people and thank you for loving me! 

Thank you also for the good report today. One more miracle!

What God Said Tonight:

It's ready really, really, soon but not yet. I have something that has been in the works for awhile for you and we are so close but not quite. 

I can't wait to show you. I can't wait to give it to you. I know you will  love it. You will see the purpose of so many of the struggles that you have been through. The purpose will be clear. 

I love you and this will be a great blow to evil and a great triumph for us. Come, dance with me. Let me hold you. Let's celebrate in anticipation of the victory. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment