Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Tides...


My prayer:

What an awesome day God. Thank you for the lives that you touched and the people you healed. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of seeing you wrap your love around people. Your anointing was so palpable. I absolutely loved it!

Tomorrow it is back to work. I pray for the strength and stamina to make it through the day without setting back the recovery at all. As you have done so many times before, as my strength wears out, yours comes in and gets me through. 

Have I told you lately how much I love you? You are my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day is like the beach shortly after the tide has gone out. Everything is new. Some is expected. You always have sand and kelp. You always have some rocks and some shells. But sometimes the tide leaves big surprises as well. Some good, some rotten. 

Life is like this. Each day is new with some things expected and some that are not. Just because you have seen the tides of yesterday does not mean you know what the tide will leave for tomorrow. 

Remember to approach each day with he expectation of greatness. I am in you and when that is true, anything is possible. I love you and I have great surprises for you. Look to your new day with joy and expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment