Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Freedom...


My prayer:

Today was pretty great. Time to rest, time to minister, and you healed that nasty headache that came after me. 

Thank you for your healing power. Out of all of your gifts, that is the one that has been most profound in my life so far. Now, redemption is pretty amazing too, don't get me wrong. But as far as living out this life, your healing (physical, emotional, spiritual) has made all the difference. I am so grateful for your healing power in my life and in the lives of others. I love to watch you heal people. 

You are amazing and I love you A LOT!

What God Said Tonight:

I have come to unlock the locks that keep the chains around you. I have come to set you free. I have a tremendous desire to see you living free in my grace and my mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment