Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Designed chaos...


My prayer:

Trying to see things through other eyes and lenses today God. We all have different experiences of life, even we are in the same circumstances. You have shown me, so many times, that what I experience as reality, what I am so sure is true, sometimes isn't. Sometimes, I can think that I understand what is going on and what motives people have. I can be convinced and then later realize I was completely wrong. What is that saying, "The older I get the less I know." I have become acutely aware that my current understanding of reality around me could be very flawed. Actually, in this case, I am counting on it. 

I pray and ask God that you show me the truth of the circumstances around me. Please give me your wisdom, discernment and understanding. Show me where I am getting it wrong. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A battlefield is a busy place. There is so much going on. It seems like chaos and sometimes it is. But most of the time, their is a design and a plan to the chaos. 

This time, it is your choice, your health, your decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment