Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 10, 2017

Targeted by God's love...


My prayer:

What an interesting day God. Thank you for the new insight. I am not completely sure what to do with it yet but I know it is true. I can feel that it is true. Thank you for the guidance, help and peace. 

You are really amazing and I don't tell you that enough. Your love is literally unbelievable. There was that line from the show tonight, "Do you think that I love you so little that I would turn my back on you just because you completely betrayed me? Don't be silly." I could see you so much in that line. 

No matter how much we mess up, your love is bigger. Even we hurt you, your love is bigger. Your love is bigger than I can ever imagine and I am eternally grateful for it.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't give up on love. Never give up on love. Love is the key to everything. 

Love is the key to the future. Love is the key to healing. Love is the key to happiness. Love is the key to joy. Love is the key to success. 

Love gets twisted and contorted on this earth sometimes. But true love, real love, love that is patient and kind, long suffering, that love gives, helps, grows. That love has power that is unparalleled. Love can stop a bullet. 

I love you more than you will ever be able to understand or know. I love you just the way you are. 

My love has targeted you and is coming to surround and fill you. Be ready. Move aside the hurts and the bitterness. Forgive anyone you have not yet forgiven. Make room for the immense love that is coming. If you think of the smallest thing that needs to be laid to rest, now is the time. You will want all of that room for my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment