Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 29, 2017

The web...


My prayer:

Ok, so I wrote an entire post, you had some really cool stuff to say about miracles. Then I go to publish it and your whole part is deleted...Seems like maybe that one was not meant to go public?

Well, let's see what happens when we try again...

What God Said Tonight:

 
One thing to always keep in mind is that this current experience of yours is bigger than what you realize. Each situation occurring in the world right now is actually a small piece of a much bigger web. 

This is a unique time in the history of the world and of my people. There is truly nothing that is insignificant and everything has intertwined meanings. 

I don't expect you to understand it all but I do expect you to trust me. I will tell you when it is time to act. I will tell you when it is time to move. If your ears are trained on my voice, you need not worry about a thing. 

I will guide you always. I will love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment