Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Joy...


My prayer:

I am not really in a talking mood tonight God but I am in a listening mood. Is there anything you want to say? I am here. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I can do all things. I can make the impossible possible. I can make a way when there is not way. I can split a sea and I can make it rain frogs. I can deliver and I can condemn. 

My nature is to love, to heal, to help. 

My response is never panic or fear. There is nothing to fear when you understand my power and that I am fully on your side. Why panic, why worry if you know you have the most high God, the healer, the most powerful, the redeemer, backing you on every move, every struggle. 

With me, all joy is possible. Without me, no true, lasting joy is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment