Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 2, 2017

Sovereignty...


My prayer:

Today was a day where nothing went according to plan and I just seemed to make everything worse with each thing I tried to do to make it better. But, sitting here with you and putting that in writing, I know it isn't entirely true. I had some setbacks today, but nothing really horrible. Nothing that can't be fixed.

I think the really hard thing about days like today is I feel out of sync with you and I hate that. 

God, I pray for your will to be done in every single aspect of my life. Help me to get back in your flow. I love you and I need to be on the same page with you.

What God Said Tonight:

Just because you got knocked off of your plan today does not mean that you are off of my plan for you. 

Sometimes, I have to throw in a roadblock to get you turned in the right direction. Sometimes, in just living your life, you are headed into a disaster and to protect you, I have to turn you aside into a path you did not think that you wanted. 

Trust my sovereignty in your life. I will turn all things for your good and I will turn you for your good. 

I love you and I am always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment