Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Miracles...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I cannot express how grateful I am that not only did you bring me through this week and make me successful in situations that seemed impossible, but you also gave me patience and peace in the middle of it. Now, that was a miracle. 

Sometimes I get caught up in the idea that a miracle has to be a showy thing. A miraculous healing, parting the Red Sea, those we all recognize as a miracle. But, I think, sometimes being able to face the crazy stress of everyday life with your peace and your mercy living inside of me, reflecting off of me, that is just as big of a miracle, even if only I am the only one who sees it.

Thank you God for my miracle!

What God Said Tonight:

Truly, every breath you take is a miracle. Life is a miracle. It is why almost no one can see the birth of a child and not be caught up in the miracle that is life. 

I created you and that was a miracle. I will sustain you and that is a miracle. I will be your God and you will be my child, forever, and that is a miracle. 

I created you to see, experience and share my miracles. It is something that I created you for especially. I needed someone who can believe where others will doubt but who requires evidence. That my child is you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment