Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Maturing...

My prayer:

What an interesting and surprising day God! You have given me a lot to think about. I pray for the wisdom and understanding to process it all. Thank you for continuing to teach and mature me God. The process is not always fun but it is always worth it.

What God Said Tonight:

When you are a baby, I hold your hands to help you to walk. When you are a little older, I encourage you to go out walking around on your own, but always where I can keep an eye on you. When you are grown, I cheer you on as you run your marathon. 

Like any good parent, my desire is to see you grow, mature and acheive more than you ever thought possible. I will always be with you, but how I help you, how I support you may change over time as your need for support changes. I will always love you but how I express my love for you may change over time. 

Don't be worried when you start to see changes in our relationship. So often, it is only a sign of going to the next level of maturity. I will never leave you, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment