Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 2, 2015

God never runs out...

My prayer:

Dearest God. I have never been more confused by what you are doing and I have never been more sure of your love and presence in me. 

That doesn't make sense to me. I would think the closer I get to you, the more I am aware of you in me, the more I would understand. But it seems like just the opposite. The more I know you, the more sure I am of you in my life, the less I know of everything else. 

It leaves me with two truths. I love you and I trust you. And, nothing else really matters.

Thank you for guiding me through when I have no idea where we are going.

What God Said Tonight:

What do you need to know? Do you need to know your destination, that is here with me in heaven. Do you need to know how you will get from there to here? I will guide each step. 

I have and will work everything out for your good. That is the truth that you need to know. I love you and I will work everything together for your good. Everything else will follow. 

It is here with me, now that connection, that love, this is what will carry you through. This is where you come when you get confused, afraid, sad. Here is where I will fill you back up, strengthen your spirit, breathe life back into you. Here, in my presence. 

Come here and I will always meet you. I will always fill you. I never run out, of anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment