Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 14, 2013

Bad day...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am not sure what to say tonight. One of the very best things about today is that it is over. Thanks for getting me through it. I pray God that you give me rest and rejuvenate me tonight so I can handle tomorrow better than I handled today.

What God Said Tonight:

It was a bad day, mostly. But try and count the blessings of the day and I guarantee you will find more than you thought there were. 

I protected you from the storm this morning, didn't I? I gave you an opportunity to solve a problem that you have been worried about, didn't I? 

Don't forget to be thankful even in the middle of  a bad day. That thankfulness can often be the key to turning a bad day to good. Your attitude, your viewpoint and perspective are more related to your experience of life than you may ever realize. 

Cut loose and set sail to a new island, a new land where yo will find people living out their destinies in joy and wonder. I am taking you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment