Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Work in progress...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. I did not handle today well at all! I really let stress get to me and I have no idea why. I really lost my peace and I was not a lot of fun to be around. I hate being that way. I hate when I am clearly not being a blessing to people.

God, I ask for your help to do better tomorrow. The stress will not be decreasing anytime soon from what I can see so I need your help to handle it better. God, I ask for your peace in me. I ask for the peace that passes all understanding. Help me God to think of others first instead of myself. Help me to think about my reactions before acting on them. Help me to be a better person.

God, I bind the spirit of offense and irritability and I cast them to the pit of hell in Jesus name. I loose your Holy Spirit over my life to fill the places they leave behind so they cannot find room to return.

Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

You are a work in progress. You will have times when you succeed and times when you fail. Regardless, I will love you. Regardless I will help you. Regardless, I will stick with you. 

I am yours and you are mine and we will walk this path together, forever. 

Relax tonight, try again tomorrow my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment