Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Everything working out...

My prayer:

It really is all coming together! You really are working it all out! Yeah GOD!!! 

I mean, I was pretty sure that you would but to see it all come together from relative chaos and then turn into everything falling into place like we planned it that way...that is pretty cool stuff! 

Thank you for showing me once again that you take care of me, you bless me and that you never lead me into anything that you are not prepared to walk me through and see me succeed.

Just a couple more days and I get to see you complete this thing God. THANK YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I can't wait to see your face when this is done. 

I know that you have questioned why I wanted you to take this challenge on. I know you have wondered what purpose I have had in it. I have a purpose and it is simply to show you that even when I ask you to do something outside of your natural skill set, even when everything you try to do to make it work fails, I will still show up and make you successful. 

I want you to know that you can count on me for everything and I will never let you down. I want you to know that although I gave you great gifts and I love that you use those gifts for me, that there are times when I will need you to show up, just because no one else will. In those times, you can always trust me to work it all out. 

I will give you everything you need for every assignment I give you. You are one of my go to children because I know you will say "yes." I want to show you that your "yes" is good and I will always come through for you. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment