Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Paths...

My prayer:

Just when I think I know what direction you are headed, you switch things up. Life with you is EXCITING God!! I remember, before I was living my life for you, I use to think that living for you would be boring. I would have to give up all of the "fun" stuff. But now, just keeping up with you and all you are doing and all you want me to do keeps my head spinning. And it is ALL fun stuff!

Thank you for understanding my weaknesses and protecting me from myself. I am ready to go God! Let's do it!

What God Said Tonight:

This is going somewhere good. This time, these events, may not follow the path that you had in mind but they are following the path that I ordained. That path will not only get us where we are going but it will take us through the things that you need to go through. 

The destination is important but so is the path and the experiences along the way. Your life is a path and I am the destination. Follow every path that leads you closer to me and turn from every path that leads you away. 

I am so happy right now! There is so much that you are right on the brink of. This is REALLY GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment