Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

God's frustration...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I need to thank you for the reminder today that the best way to have the life I want is to fill my life with people who are experiencing those things that I want to experience. It helps me learn and helps me have the faith that those things are possible. Funny how I can forget basic things that you have taught me and that I knew so well at one time. 

How do you put up with me God? You must get frustrated having to teach me over and over, having to forgive me over and over, having to provide, heal, redeem me. It must get old after awhile. Please don't lose patience with me God. I am very grateful that you are more patient, more kind, more forgiving, and more full of grace than I am. I am confident that I would not put up with me if I were you...now there is a weird way to think about it. 

Huh, I am pretty tired and I guess a little loopy. I better hush up and listen to you God. I bet it will be a lot more coherent! LOVE YOU DADDY!

What God Said Tonight:

We have all eternity together my daughter. Of course I will not lose patience with you. We are in this for the long haul. 

I only get frustrated when people stop trying. As long as you are trying, working to be all you can be in me, that is all I care about. I don't mind having to teach you things more than once as long as you keep learning them each time. I only get frustrated when you refuse to learn or refuse to try to learn. 

Seek me. I say that a lot because it is important. It is in seeking me that you will find your true path. It is in seeking me that you will find me. It is in seeking me that you will learn everything you need to know. 

And by the way, you didn't have to relearn anything. You just needed to be reminded. I will often remind you of things, that is easy. Remembering is the building blocks of your future. It is how you make right and better choices tomorrow than you did yesterday. 

Keep trying, keep seeking me and everything you need will be yours. I love you to my daughter. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment