Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 21, 2013

You don't know everything...


My prayer:

Awesome God, I am tired of listening to me. What do you want to say tonight? I just want to listen to you.

What God Said Tonight:

Things aren't always what they seem. Situations aren't always what you think they are. You do your best to make sense of the world but you don't have all of the information. There will always be things that will surprise you because you don't know everything you need to know to understand. 

I can teach you much but there will always be some things that you don't know. That is where your faith and trust in me comes in. When I tell you to talk to someone, or turn right, to make a particular choice, when I tell you I want you to do something, even if it does not make sense to you, please, do it anyway. There is always a reason that I am asking and I will try to let you know when I can but trust me and listen to me. 

When I asked you to encourage the woman during church on Sunday, I know you thought it was not an appropriate time but thank you for doing it anyway. There were things happening that you did not know about. When I ask you to pray for someone you haven't thought about in months, please pray. There are things going on that you do not know about. 

I love you daughter and I don't ask for obedience out of any type of power trip. I am God almighty and I am more powerful than anything or anyone else, ever. I ask for obedience because sometimes I need you to do something and I don't have the time or the ability to explain why. Trust me that there always is a "why" and follow my lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment