Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Yielded heart...

My prayer:

My Father God. What can I say about you that has not been said a trillion times before. You are the reason my life is worth living. You are the purpose and the direction in my life. You are my everything God and I love you. What is on your mind tonight? Did you have a good day? Were people saved today? Love you and am anxious to hear you tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

A yielded heart is a beautiful thing. When you are so yielded to my will, we can do anything. I can't wait for you to see what comes next. Everything up to this point is preparation for what comes next. You are going to have so much fun! 

There will be some tough times too. It won't all be easy but it will all be worth it. 

I am excited about the coming season. It is going to be unlike any you have seen. You are going to see and do things in this season that will completely go beyond your ability to imagine. I love you daughter and you have been made for such a time as this. Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment