Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Elections...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am blessed to live in a country of great freedom and privilege  I am blessed to live in a country where I get to make choices over who is in leadership. But, sometimes, there does not seem to be a right choice. I don't want to be ambivalent and give up the privilege of voting, but I don't see a right choice this time. 

God, you say when I lack wisdom I should ask you for it and you will give it to me. I ask tonight for wisdom. Show me the right choice, please. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a plan and a purpose that will be accomplished in this world regardless of who hold the role of governmental leadership. I have a new government that will soon be in place. I have a new heaven and a new earth that is on the way. We are putting the final touches on them all. 

Don't get too caught up in the things of this world. It is truly temporary and you belong to the eternal world. My plan is bigger than any election. I have seen the future. I know the end from the beginning and I promise you that we win. 

Rest in the calm assurance that I am still in charge and the rest becomes easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment