Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Enough...

My prayer:
Mighty God, you do not get enough credit. Everything, you made everything. You give every good thing that we have. You give us our talents and provide for us. You give us joy and peace that doesn't even make sense. You heal us when we are sick. You teach us. You love us. 


Every good thing I do and every good thing in me is a direct result of what you do and what you have done. How do I thank you appropriately for that? How do I give you proper credit for that? 


I love you God and know that at least in this moment, I recognize that it truly is all You all the time and that all the credit, glory, and honor is yours.


What God Said Tonight:
Come here and rest. You have done enough for today. You have striven hard enough. It is time to rest. It is time to replenish. 


I receive your worship as a sweet fragrance. That you are giving it at a sacrifice  makes it all the more beautiful. But, it is enough for today. rest in the peace that you have done all that I asked today and you may rest with my blessing, my protection, and in my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment