Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DREAM BIG...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I have been awfully busy doing stuff lately and I think I may have lost the big picture view. I think I may have lost track of the big dreams and big ideas of what you can really do. 


I have been saying, "God, whatever your will", which is not bad  but sometimes I think I say that so I won't get my hopes up for what I want. It is easier to not dream for big things than it is to be disappointed. And, the fact is, you have given me an amazing life. It almost feels greedy to ask for more. 


But a life without dreams is boring and quickly becomes dull. Shouldn't there be a middle ground? God help me to find the balance between obedience to your will and dreaming big for my future.


What God Said Tonight:
Balance? Have I ever asked you to be balanced in your dreams? Have I ever told you to think smaller? Have I ever told you not to dream? No, I love it when you dream big. No matter how big you dream, my dream for you is even bigger. 


Dream as big as you can, keeping your heart in alignment with mine and I will see you blessed beyond your belief. I will see you blessed abundantly. I will see your dreams are fulfilled. 


I love you daughter and I want you to have everything that you can dream. Your heart, your mind, is connected to me and your dreams are my dreams. My dreams are your dreams. I will tell you if you get off track. I won't let you wander away. I love you too much. But, let's do something big and wonderful together. 


Dream it and you can do it. Dream it and I will bring it to you. I love you daughter. DREAM BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment