Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Constant change...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I feel like I am waiting for something but I don't know what. I feel anxious, on the edge of my seat, and that something is about to happen, but I don't know what. I feel like a change is in the wind but I don't know what it is. Is it a good change? Is it a bad or a hard change? I don't know but I am restless. 


God, I pray that whatever it is, you help me/us through it. I pray that you give us wisdom and favor no matter what comes. Thank you Jesus!


What God Said Tonight:
There are a lot of things that are about to change. There are a lot of things that are changing as we speak. Life is change. If something is not changing, it is not alive. All things that live are in a constant state of change. 


You should not be anxious about change. Once you realize that everything is changing all of the time and once you accept and realize that I will walk you through all of it, there is no reason to be anxious, nervous or worried about change. 


Rest in my arms and I will guide and carry you through the changes. I know every bump in the road and every turn of the path. I know what is at the other end and I am taking you where you need to go. Change is life. Embrace change and embrace life. I love you daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment