Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 31, 2011

On the edge...

My prayer:
Awesome, amazing, excellent, Father God!  What a great day!!! Thank you for the immense favor you give me!!!! 

Right now, I am so tired, I can barely sit up though and we have another big day tomorrow.  I ask God for your help tomorrow.  I am nervous about the filming.  I am afraid I won't do a good enough job.  You have shown me what this can be and I want it to be so good for you.  Please, help me, anoint me, speak through me so your people are blessed.  In Jesus name God.  None of me and all of you. 

Now, I better stop and listen to you before I fall completely asleep.  What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:
You are on the edge of something great but you will have to step out in faith.  Understand that I am not counting on your skill or your talent in this next assignment.  I am fully prepared to speak through you.  I am fully capable and prepared to get my message out there but trust me.  Give in to me.  Relax and let me take the reins.  You will know it is me. You will get your mind quiet and let me take it. 

I want this next project even more than you  It is going to be a huge blessing.  It is going to help so many people.  I need to get this message out.  I am actually glad that you are nervous and that you recognize that I am asking you to do something that you are not "good" at.  This one needs to be all me.  I need you to be my hands and feet but I need you in complete submission to me and my will so we can get it right. 

Trust me to show and fulfill the vision I gave to you.  It is going to be a blast and you will be shocked at the reach and the effect that it will have.  I have such great plans for you.  Sometimes those plans mean that you need to relax back and let me do my thing. 

I love you and am glad that this day is finally here.  Your faith will serve you well and will be increased as you step out of the comfortable and into my grace.  I love you. Rest now and trust me.

2 comments:

  1. Trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) in the Lord and do good; so shall you dwell in the land and feed surely on His faithfulness, and truly you shall be fed. Psalm 37: 3

    ReplyDelete