Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 14, 2011

The complete package...

My prayer:
God I am so excited tonight!!! I am so excited by what you are doing and what you are about to do!

I really should have trusted that you had a great plan, and I kind of did, but part of me wondered how much yuck I had to go through to get to the good stuff.  I know I probably shouldn't think about it that way but sometimes I do. 

It is always worth it.  The joy that you bring the things you do are always worth the struggle in the end.  I just wish I would get  better at remembering that in the middle of the struggle.  I wonder if I will ever get to that point where "I count it all joy," where I find a way to even enjoy the struggle?  Now that would be something.  That would be a true life of joy if I could find a way to enjoy even the tough parts! 

But, back to the good stuff...I am so excited about the directions you are taking us, the new things you are doing with us, the new partnerships you are creating and that I get to be a part of it!!!!  Thank you God for letting me be a part of what you are doing.  I am SO GRATEFUL!!!! Ok, you are probably getting sick of the exclamation points but it is hard to dance on a blog!!! Love you so much God!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:
You are cute daughter.  I love seeing you excited, exclamation points and all!  You are getting a glimpse of the future and it is so bright.  I am so exited about taking you to this new level, this new place.  There is so much we can do together in this new place.  You will continue to be amazed. 

I want to see you stretched beyond your limit and trusting in me.  I want to see you trusting me in the things that you know you are not good at.  I want to see you letting me fill those gaps you have and make you complete.  I want to see you accepting all of this willingly and not thinking less of yourself for the lack but thinking more of yourself because you know that I am in you and with you and accomplishing all that you cannot. 

You are more because I am in you.  You are more complete and capable of so much more than you ever would have been on your own.  But with that, never forget that it is me in you that is accomplishing it all.  With me, you are the complete package, you are a royal priesthood and the head and not the tail. You are all of these things because of me in you.  I am the glue that holds you together, the covering that makes you stronger. 

Tomorrow is better than today and the day after will be better yet...so much to do and the perfect amount of time to accomplish it all, if you trust and follow me.  Love you sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment