Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

No regrets...

My prayer:
It was a great day God.  Thank you for your continued favor.  I got to connect a lot of people today and that was A LOT of FUN!

I am pretty wiped out though.  I can't stop yawning and really just want to go to bed.  But I want you more.  I want to hear what you have to say more than I want to give in to sleep.  So, awesome Father, what is on your mind tonight?  I love you!

What God Said Tonight:
Giving your all to the day is a good thing and you should not be ashamed.  Every day that you give your all is a day without regret.  Live you life without regret.  Live your life doing all that you can do, trusting me to do what you can't.  Then you will find joy.  You will live in a place of complete contentment. 

Doing all that you know how to do, and standing in faith for me to do the rest.  It is how our partnership works.  We are partners in this life and we will create a life that is beyond what you can imagine.  I am your God, your Lord, your teacher and your Father.  But I am also you brother and your partner.  I am you husband and I am in this with you, not as a commander but as a partner. 

You are thinking you are not worthy of being a partner with the most high God.  Well that is where my blood comes in.  I needed to sacrifice for you so that you would be covered in my blood and we could be partners. 

I did it all for you.  But I get to benefit from it too.  I get to spend your life and the rest of eternity with you. 

If I had not provided a way for you, I would have been completely lonely for the rest of eternity.  No man can fully redeem himself in the law.  But with the blood, I have the opportunity of knowing and being in relationship with each of you.  With each of my children. 

I love each of you so much.  You are so very unique and beautiful and lovable.  I will watch over you and your purpose and ensure that all goes as planned.  My sweet daughter, go and get your rest.  We have more to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment