Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More weirdness...

My prayer:
Another weird but glorious day God! So MANY things trying to come against me today but you worked everything out perfectly! You are such a perfect and amazing God!  I PRAISE YOU AWESOME LORD!!!  I want to hear just from you tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:
Today was more of the weirdness that is trying to throw you off track.  We are so close to the promises that you have been waiting for and today was more of those attacks I told you about. 

You did well today, you did not panic and you came to me with it all.  You trusted me and that is so good.  Keep trusting me and I will make ALL things work to your good.  The attacks and the blessings.  I will make all things work to your good.  You realize that means every thing.  Every act, every word EVERYTHING, I will make every thing work to your good. 

You are a blessed child of mine and you are set up for such greatness in your life. You ...I don't want to say more because I don't want to ruin it for you.  I want you to experience it in its fullness including the surprise of it. 

Keep the faith girl, it is right around the corner.  Be prepared for anything and trust me in every thing and I promise I will work it all out for your good! 

You rest now daughter, you should be pretty tired after this day!  Love you and sleep sweetly.

No comments:

Post a Comment