Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Show up...

My prayer:
My God, Father, teacher, healer, provider, King and love of my life.  You are my everything and I remain in awe of you. 

God, sometimes I get worried.  What if some night I show up and I can't hear you?  What happens if I have stuff going on or I get too distracted or whatever?  I don't want to let people down.  I try not to think about the incredible people that you draw to the blog while I am praying, mainly because it kind of freaks me out.  I mean, who am I that thousands of people come to see what you and I talk about.  There's the thing God, they don't come to see what I talk about, they come to see what you talk about, which is exactly how it should be.  But, what happens if some night, I don't hear you? 

I know you are always here with me and you will never leave me or forsake me.  I know you have promised me that and I believe it.  However, I know from my past, that there are times when I hear you clearly and times that I don't hear you so clearly.  What happens if one of those times when I don't hear you as well happens during our nightly meetings? 

I don't know why I am so worried about this tonight God, but it has been on my mind and I figure it is about time I bring it up to you and see what you have to say about it.  I love you God. I am honored to be able to meet you every night.  I love that you talk to me.  I don't mean to be selfish, but please don't ever stop.

What God Said Tonight:
What are you so afraid of tonight?  Do you still think that some part of this is coming from you?  It isn't.  It is my prompting every night and my voice responding. 

I will continue to do this every night as long as you are willing.  As long as you show up, I will be here.  Will there be some night when you don't hear me? Maybe.  And, if it happens, you will be as transparent about that as you have learned to be about every other part of your life. 

You have told me repeatedly that you give me your whole life.  I am using your life to teach others and help them.  I will continue as long as you are willing.  When you choose to stop, we will stop.  While you are willing, we will continue. 

I love you daughter and I love your willingness to meet with me, to share to listen.  I am constant.  I will not leave.  I am here any time you look for me.  I am always here.  I can't not be here.  It is not possible.  I am omnipresent.  I am always present. 

You worry that you won't hear me because there have been times in the past when you haven't heard my voice.  But, those days are over.  Remember that new commitment you made several months ago?  The result of that was there would be no more roller coaster in our relationship.  Have you not noticed a new stability since that time?  That stability is a direct result of your commitment to me. 

We have reached a point that if you stop hearing me, it will be so bothersome and so painful, you will stop and do what ever you have to get back.  You won't allow the distance that you have allowed in the past.  Now that you know how good it can be between us, you won't go back.  I know it and trust but you need to trust it too. 

Remember what you learned way back in Prison Ministry.  Your job is to show up.  I will take care of the rest.  You don't have to worry, just show up.  I love you daughter.  I am yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment