Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let me love you...

My prayer:
God my God.  King of the Universe.  My Lord.  How are you tonight God?  What is on our mind and your heart tonight.  What do you need tonight God.  If you need someone to listen, I am here.  I love the sound of your voice.  I love the experience of your presence. I love you God and just want to be with you tonight. 

What God Said Tonight:
You are my precious child.  I am reminded of what I thought of, what I was thinking when I created you.  I remember that day when I created you and knit you in your mother's womb.  That was a beautiful day full of hope and promise. 

I have created, ordained, planned such a great future for you.  I am so excited to see it all coming together.  I am happy to just spend time with you.  I am pleased to be with my precious daughter who I created specially for this time and this purpose.  You are walking into your full purpose and it is going to be so good. 

I want to hold you tonight.  I want you to rest in my arms and let me love you.  I want to be your covering and your peace tonight.  I want my love to envelop you like a soft fog of the ocean shore.  I want to surround you with my love.  I want you to know my love in a new way and a new level tonight.  My love for you is limitless.  Your experience of it is limited.  I want to move that limit tonight so you can have a new measure, a new level of my love. 

Will you receive it?  Will you let me love you more? Will you let me show you my love tonight?

You, my precious daughter mean the world to me.  I would do it all again just for you.  I will love you beyond the end of time.  Receive it, please don't turn your back on my love.  There is nothing more important and nothing you need more than my love so please receive it, fill up on it, sate yourself with it.  You will need it later. 

Are you full or can you take a little more?  I look at you and see you as perfect.  I see you through the blood of your sacrifice and you are perfect.  You are everything I ever hoped you would be.  You are washed clean and ready for the next phase of this thing called life.  You will succeed.  We will succeed. We will prosper you wherever you go.  Rest daughter and stay wrapped in my love tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Really its good your very lucky perosn please pray for me and my family and my friend felix he hitted me because of one girl

    Hi My Name is Ezekeil Even I want to speak with god and i want spend time with god i dont have any friend and any in the workld to take care of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Srinivas,
    You have a friend in Jesus. I know it sounds silly becaue it has been said so many times but seriously, Jesus wants to be your friend and all you have to do is love him and spend time with him (e.g, reading the Bible and talking to him in prayer).
    Mighty God I lift up srinivas to you and pray for his family and the situation with his friend. God I pray your protection over srinivas and angels all around him. God I thank you for the amazing future you have for him. I thank you for what you have planned in his life and the blessings you are going to pour out on his life as he gets to know you. We love you God in Jesus name, amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete