Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Darkness or light...

My prayer:
Awesome God, my father, teacher, healer and provider.  God, my thoughts and emotions are kind of all over the place tonight.  So much so, I think I just want to shut up and listen to you. 

I find it so amazing (not in a good way) that yesterday I can be so assured of your guidance and direction in my life and tonight be filled with doubt.  Doubt about where I am going, who I am, if I have any value. Whoever first said, "you can't trust your feelings" really knew what he was talking about. 

So, instead of listening to me whine, complain and wallow in my own self doubt, I want to hear what you have to say tonight God.  What is on your mind and you heart?  I love you God.

What God Said Tonight:
It isn't really important you know.  Your feeling, your doubt, your worry, all of it doesn't add up to much in the scheme of things.  Regardless of all of that, I will accomplish my will in your life, because you asked me to.  I will have the final say.  I will lead you into a great future, and no amount of doubt, self criticism, or insecurity is  going to stop me. 

I am your God.  I am your Lord. I AM.  My sovereign will is in charge of your life.  So, you can choose to remain in this dark place of self doubt that you have landed in tonight.  Or, you can get up, shake it off and walk into the brilliant light that is the life that I have ordained for you. 

It truly is that easy.  It is a choice like any other choice.  What do you want?  Do you want me or do you want darkness?  I already know the answer but you need to understand that is truly the question you face tonight.  If you choose to remain with the self doubt and the dark criticism on yourself, you are choosing darkness.  If you choose to remember all that I have promised you and all that I have said about you, you choose me and you choose light. 

Remember that you are the head and not the tail, you are above an not beneath, you are more than a conqueror, you are destined to succeed, you are the apple of my eye and you are etched in the palm of my hand.  You are the beloved of the most high God.  You are the servant of the God of the universe.  That is who you are. 

Will you choose to believe it or will you choose to believe the lie.  Will you choose to believe me or will you allow yourself to drown in your own emotions and the lies for the devil?  Make your choice.  It is an easy choice when you look at it clearly. 

I love you so much daughter and I can't allow you to spend one more minute in the place of darkness.  Come with me back to the light and the future and promise I have for you. Do not be discouraged.  You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment