Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nature...

My prayer:
Amazing God, what an amazing day. The mountains on that trail today were unlike any I have ever seen. It was so beautiful! You are so incredible. You made things so gorgeous for us. You created such a beautiful and perfect world. Thank you. You are so generous God.

Thank you for the time with mom. Thank you for a mom who is my best friend, teacher and so supportive. You have truly blessed me with her God.

Thank you for a day of beauty, fun and refilling. I am ready to hit the road running again tomorrow God. There is so much to do and it is all so exciting. Thank you for the assignments you have given me. Thank you for the opportunities to serve you and your people.

God tomorrow is Sunday, the day we get together to formally recognize and worship you together in churches all throughout the world. I pray God your anointed presence and spirit in every service tomorrow. I pray that each service, each Pastor, each servant, each member and each visitor be a blessing to you God. I pray that your will is accomplished and that you teach us what we need to know for this week.

I love you Father. amen.

What God said tonight:
Your so aligned with my purpose right now. I don't think we have ever been more in sync than right now. You can trust your instincts right now because your instincts are my instincts. With all that we are doing right now, trust you instincts.

Continue to do what I have shown you. Don't fall into old patterns. Take what I have shown you, taught you and teach. You were born to teach so teach.

I love you daughter. Today was good for me too. I loved showing you that area, those mountains, that water, those plants. I love seeing how you appreciate it all and love me for it. I love to spend time with you anywhere but I really love to spend time with you out in nature where you can see and be a part of what I created for you. You will always know my love for you when you look at the beauty I created for you. Let it always be a reminder to you of my love.

There is a lot more to say but now is not the time. Rest and be blessed. We will meet up and be back at it tomorrow. There is a lot to do tomorrow, but you won't do it alone. I love you my daughter, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment