Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 27, 2010

Eye of the tornado...

My prayer:
God, I almost don't want to pray right now. Your Spirit is so completely present and beautiful, I don't want to disturb it.

God, you are truly the only reason for living. King Solomon said it, everything else is just smoke. You are the purpose, the reason and the joy in my life.

I know that I am not always as grateful as I should be. I know that I get tied up in circumstances more than I should. I know that I spend too much time focusing on the problem that I miss you as the answer. I have so much to learn. I have so much that needs to change and be better for you.

But, God, you love me so anyway. Nights like tonight where I can just feel that love. So completely feel it. It is so real and so big and so beautiful!!! God thank you for these times where I can just feel you. I love to learn about you. I love to serve you. I love to talk with you. But nothing beats just feeling your Spirit and your presence. Mmmmm. Good, so very good.

What God said tonight:
I am always here daughter. Whether you feel me or not I am always here. But I love it when you know it. Not just in your head but when you know in your gut that I am here with you and loving you. That makes me happy. That makes me sigh in contentment and joy. My daughter, my love, knows that I love her and I am with her right now, right here. That is so very good.

We are in a tornado of activity but right now, I have you safe in the eye of it. It is peaceful and calm here. We can see the storm, but it can't touch us. I will keep you in the eye of storm safe and sound. When the storm passes, we will soar again but now, just stay in here with me for awhile. It is safe here and I want you to remain. Rest and wait. Don't move too quickly or you will be taken up by the storm. Don't move too slowly or you will drop to the ground. Stay in constant contact with me so you will move at the right time to soar.

I love you sweet daughter. This is a great time but it is a precarious time. You must listen really very carefully if this is going to work out right--work out for the very best that I have for you. Sweetness, there is such sweetness here tonight. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Being in His presence is the most single importanat part of our lives, nothing is greater.

    ReplyDelete