Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 8, 2015

The wait...

My prayer:

Thank you for your patience and guidance today God. I needed every bit of it. With you I get to live and fight another day...woohoo! I love you. What is on your mind tonight God? I bet it is a lot more excited than my overworked brain.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting is hard.. Waiting with anticipation is harder. Waiting with anticipation without getting frustrated is the hardest. 

Lean on me in the wait. It is easier when you know the ending. It is easier to wait when you are assured of the outcome. I know the outcome. I know that you win in the end, as a child of mine, you win. 

Each day has purpose. Each moment of waiting does prepare you for tomorrow. Trust that I know what I am doing. I won't let you down. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment