Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 22, 2015

God has you covered...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have been praying most of the day. I think maybe I should hush up and listen for awhile.

What God Said Tonight:

I have your prayers, your hopes, your dreams and your requests safely within my arms.

There is nothing that concerns you that does not concern me. Every need, every question, every concern that you have is of vital importance to me.

I love you so much. I care about the things you care about. I am listening. I have heard and I am on it. Rest knowing that I have you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment