Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 6, 2014

Sprouting season...

My prayer:

Thank you for an amazing night of prayer and worship with amazing friends. There really is nothing better than being in your presence with people who love you as much as I do! You are so amazing. Thank you for the insight, the healing, the visions, and the words of prophecy tonight. Your gifts are beautiful. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am growing things in you right now. We have entered the growing season. You were in the planting season. Then you were in the dormant season where the seed was germinating. Now you are beginning to sprout. 

Fresh green sprigs are coming up through the surface and they are so new and so beautiful. They are not full fledged plants yet. They are delicate and need to be carefully tended. But they are so beautiful and they promise the plants that they will grow into. They are the promise of the fruit to come. 

Your garden is filling up and will bear much fruit. I love you daughter. Shabbat Shalom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment