Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 2, 2014

Run to God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. After a day of stress and being super irritable, I find myself here tonight with you and in perfect peace. It is amazing to me how you can do that. It is amazing how you can bring peace into any situation. 

I love your peace and the calm assurance that you give me. I am all yours God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your safe refuge and your strong tower. I am your place of peace. 

When you are under stress or things are going wrong, run to me and I will surround you with my love, my peace, my protection. Run to me and I will never run away. I will always run toward you to get you safe with me as quickly as possible. 

I am your safe harbor from every storm. I love you and the more you step out and risk for me, the more I will surround and cover you. Do not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment