Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Love makes the difference...

My prayer:

Thank you for your help today God. Sometimes situations come to a real head and either you show up or we don't survive it. You showed up. You always show up and I am forever grateful. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. I am always here. I have yet to see the day when I did not know what to do or I did not win. Sometimes the winning takes great sacrifice. Sometimes seeing the change is harder than you expect. I will always help though. I will never leave you. I will not stay silent in the midst of your tragedy. 

I am your protector and provider. I am your healer. I am your Father. I do not take those things lightly. I am very serious about who I am to you and who you are to me. 

But today, you did the one thing that I ask of you. You loved. and that made all the difference. Love makes way for you and those around you. Love heals. Love restores. Love is the power behind it all. Keep loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment