Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 29, 2014

God's lead...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I need to get to a place where my trust in you to be able to work things out is greater than my fear of my ability to mess things up. I ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your Father and Lord. I will lead you and guide you, as I always have. 

Stop worrying about what you might do and trust me to lead you into what you will do. The only way you can go wrong is if you take your focus off of me, stop listening to me. But, even then, I am still with you. I will still help you. I will never leave you. 

Let the pressure out and relax in my will in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment