Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 30, 2013

Urgent prayer...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. There are a lot of urgent, emergency situations tonight in the lives of people I love. I lift up every one of them to you, trusting you to take care of them. Trusting you to find a way for each of us. 

You are Father God and you promise you will take care of us. You tell us not to worry about everyday life, what we will eat or where we will live. You tell us to look at the birds and the flowers and how you take care of them. How much more do you love us and how much more will you take care of us.

God, I am relying on everyone of those promises tonight. I am interceding for those who can't find a way to pray tonight. I am agreeing in prayer with those who have already prayed. And, I am trusting you to fix it all since I cannot. In Jesus name...amen.

What God Said Tonight:

I hear you daughter and I have plans for each and every situation that you bring to me. 

I have to warn you, my plans don't always look right at first. Some people will get discouraged thinking I am not working on their behalf. But the truth is, I am and they might have to wait longer than they wanted to. They may have to get creative and find ways to get by while they are waiting. 

They will be satisfied when I am through. They will realize the benefit and rejoice in the favor on their lives if they can just wait for my will to accomplish what I brought it to do.

I love you. I will see you prosper. I will rescue you. In the new glory, you will get to see all that I have done. In the meantime, trust and believe. Do not stess. Stress will not help you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment