Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Worry vs. worship...

My prayer:

Thank you God for your favor and blessing today at work! You always make me look so good!! Thank you also for your protection the last two nights from this crazy weather. Hail, flooding all around me but you keep me safe every time. 

You take such good care of me. I forget that sometimes. I let worry in and forget how wonderfully you take care of me. I always get all judgmental when I read Exodus and think, how could they forget so quickly and so often all of the wonderful things you did for them. But, in reality, I am no different at all. You do miracles in my life everyday and I still let worry and fear in now and then. Really ridiculous when I think about it.

Well, at least tonight I am thinking about it God and I am so very grateful for how you take care of me. You are a wonderful Father and a wonderful Lord. Love you, thank you, love you.

What God Said Tonight:

You have keyed in on the main reason that I ask you to worship me. When you worship me, when you remember all I have done, when you live with a grateful heart, it is a continual reminder of how much I love you and how I will take care of you. 

As your worship reminds you of my love, the fear and worry has to flee. When you worship me in spirit and in truth, no worry can stay. Fear must run away. They can not exist in my presence. 

The fastest way to to banish fear and worry in your life is to live a life of true worship. 

I love you and the more you remind yourself of that fact, the easier life will be.

2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful God and Marilyn for this post. I pray and talk to you daily God and yet still there are times when I forget you are always with me and that culprit of worry and self doubt return. I am always protected and my needs are always being met by you. My love for you chases the fear away and I have posted affirmations and scriptures throughout my home to remind me that there is nothing I should worry about for you take care of your children. I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Izabelle! SO glad we get to stay connected through the blog, FB etc. Love you!

      Delete