Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wounds...

My prayer:

Super tired of hearing my own voice God. Just want to hear you. I want to stop, everything, and listen. I love you and I love your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

The wounds of my people are deep and many are not healing. They are deep and bloody. This world has harmed my children in ways that are disgusting and horrible. 

I see your wounds. I am here to heal your wounds. I am here to clean them,  and wrap them in clean white gauze. I will care for them and for you until you are whole again. 

The difference between living life as my child and trying to live it without me is that I will care for and heal your wounds. I will not let you suffer. I will not let your wounds take entire pieces of you away. I will heal them. I will care for you. I will love you. 

Without me in your life, the wounds grow, fester, become infected, and eventually take the whole leg, the whole arm...the whole heart. Life can be really ugly sometimes. I know it. Don't try to whitewash it for me. Bring me your wounds and let me bind them. Let me heal them. Let me love you through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment