Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Windows of opportunities...

My prayer:

Thank you again God for healing me! I am back to 100% and you are a God of healing miracles!

I have a lot of jumbled thoughts in my mind tonight God. Things seem a bit unsettled. I feel like I am on the brink of a lot of changes which is always exciting but scary at the same time. Change sounds great when life is cruddy but when life is going pretty good, or even great, it is harder to get excited about change. 

What if I lose some of the greatness that you have put in my life? Will it be worth it? Is the new stuff (people, challenges, opportunities) worth giving up current stuff? It kind of goes back to that saying that Good is the enemy of Great. It is a whole lot harder to step out in faith and let go of a good life than it is to let go of a life that is not working. 

Ok, I just reread that and what a whiner I am! Forgive me God. 

Fact is I will go where you say go, do what you say to do and I know that it will always turn out for my good. Not only because you have promised it but also because you have shown me that time and time again. And, even if it didn't, I would rather be in your will than anything else. 

I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I give you windows of opportunities. Sometimes I give you doors but often I give you windows. You have to work to get out of a window. A door you can come and go as you please.

I am the God of opportunities.


No comments:

Post a Comment