Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Larger vision...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I have a lot on my mind that I want to talk about tonight but I am not sure how to even begin to organize my thoughts enough to express them. I don't begin to understand what is happening right now. Doors are opening and closing faster than I can even follow. 

God, bottom line, anything and everything that you want, I want too. Anything and everything that you don't want, I don't want either. If there is anything in the middle, that you don't have an opinion about...well that is where it gets confusing. 

God, please give me wisdom and help me to make the choices for your best in my life and that will result in the greatest blessing for those you have put in my life.

What God Said Tonight;

I have a place for you but it is not a static place. It is a place of growth and expansion. What you have seen, what you have done is the very early stages of what we will do. 

Expand your vision as wide as it will go and then expand it further. 

Don't worry about or get distracted by the day to day opportunities right now. There will be plenty and take those you want and ignore those you don't It will not matter in the larger scheme of things. 

In the larger vision, I have everything on track and it will not be derailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment