Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Coming soon...

My prayer:

Awesome God! Are you really going to do this? Am I about to experience exceedingly, abundantly, above all I could ever hope for in a real way?! Is this thing real? Are you really about to show me in no uncertain terms that NOTHING is impossible? 

It seems like it is all coming together but I am almost afraid to get too excited. It seems crazy and wonderful and seems like a true fulfillment of your promises. I am excited, I am anxious, I am afraid of being disappointed. 

My hope is in you God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have never made a promise to you that I did not have full intention of fulfilling. So the answer to every question above is YES.

The way that it comes about may or may not be in alignment with how you envision it. But it is coming about and it is coming soon. 

I have prepared your for this time and this season and you are about to see the fulfillment of many dreams, not only your own. 

I am done sitting back. I am about to move in this world in a way that will leave no doubt as to who I am and what I can do There will be no more excuses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment