Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Riding on God's grace...

My prayer:

What an exciting and blessed life you have given me God! I am so grateful!! 

But, the truth is, even in the middle of recognizing how amazing this life that you have given me is, I sometimes get stuck thinking of the the dreams that have not yet been fulfilled. I get stick thinking about the one that got away. 

I know it doesn't do me any good. I know I should have moved on by now. I know it is ridiculous to look back and say "what if." What I don't know is why I still do it anyway. 

I love you God. You are beyond generous. Please don't think that I am not eternally grateful for you in my life because I am. I just felt like I needed to share this heart hurt tonight and ask for your help. I don't even know how to pray about this one anymore other than to say, please help. In Jesus name, please help.

What God Said Tonight:

Every one has that one thing, that one situation, that one thorn that is a part of their life and who they are. Sometimes the face of the thing changes, but it is the same thing. It follows you throughout your life. 

It is different for everyone. You remember Paul had his. Remember what I told him, My grace is sufficient. That is what I tell you tonight. my grace is sufficient my sweet daughter. 

This thing in this time has a purpose and a plan. I won't let it crush you. I will heal you from the pain. I will turn it all to your good. In the meantime, know that my grace is sufficient. Lean on me and I will carry you. Trust me and I will not let you down. 

You have come a very far way but you have more road to travel. You have more to learn. You have more to experience. You are not done yet. This, like every other thing in your life, has a purpose and I will use it to initiate such great things that you cannot even imagine. 

I am your God and I will never leave you. When you think about the one that got away, remember that I am with you forever and will never leave. When you think of what you don't have, remember all that you do have in me. Remember the years you spent hoping and dreaming and all of the things that have now been fulfilled in your life. 

Encourage yourself sweet girl and remember. I love you and I know this is difficult. I am here and I will take you through it, riding on my grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment