Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blanket of love..

My prayer:

Amazing God of my heart. I love you so much! I mean, really, deep down, bottom of my heart, with all my soul, LOVE YOU! 

I live an incredible life because of you. I get to help people because of what you do in my life. I get to be a part of seeing you move in other peoples' lives. I get to see you do miracles almost every day. I get to see you take bad and wrong situations and turn them around for our good. I get to see you teach and grow us into better people everyday. 

My life with you is so blessed. You have created an open window to heaven in my life and I am so GRATEFUL!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I want to wrap you in a blanket of my love tonight. I want to snuggle up with you, keep you warm, safe and covered. I want to surround you in the comfort of my love. I am your place of safety. I am your place of warmth and love.

I am always here for you, waiting to catch you up in my blanket of love. I am always here to wrap you up in my love. 

There are times for you to go out into the world, fight the battles and spread my word. But, there are times like tonight where I want you all to myself. There are times like tonight where I just want you to curl up with me and receive all the love I have for you. 

Nestle in my love. Tonight is for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment