Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 18, 2011

God's thoughts...

My prayer:
My Father and my healer, my protector and my Lord.  How are you tonight God? What is on your mind.  It has been all about me, my needs, the needs of my friends for awhile now.  What do you want to talk about?  I love you Father.

What God Said Tonight:
Yea, it has been about you but I asked you to share you stuff because the stuff you experience is the same that all of my children experience at one time or another.  Your sharing is helping me to talk to them too.  Until they are ready to hear me personally, this let's me talk to them and encourage them. 

I am thinking and doing the things that I am always thinking and doing.  I am loving you above all.  I am thinking about your future and how amazing it will be.  I love to think about my children and to see them grow and excel.  It is one of my favorite things. 

I am thinking about the children that are still lost.  I am thinking of new ways to reach them. I am thinking about how I can speak to them so they will hear me.  I am almost desperate for them to hear my voice and to make a decision to live for me.  What happens if they don't is unthinkable in many ways. 

I am thinking about the past the present and the future.  They are really all kind of the same thing for me.  I am thinking about the big picture and I am thinking about the smallest being. I am omnicscient and I can think of all things at once. 

I am devoted to you, to my children and I am keeping you first.  Can you keep me first?  That is enough for tonight, you rest now and we will talk again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment