Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Yesterday...

 


My prayer:

I feel like I am praying the same prayer every week and every day right now. There is so much craziness that is outside of my control, more than ever and I can hear your voice even before I finish the sentence. You are in control. I don't have to be in control and, in truth, when I try to be in control I do nothing but mess things up further. 

So, as you do so often God, you have answered my prayer before I have prayed it tonight. I will continue to pray that your will is done. I will continue to trust you. I will lay every worry at your feet.

I pray that your strength, your peace, and your salvation rest in me as I abide in you Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

It's not that you don't know. You know that I am in charge and I won't let you down. But that is the nature of this world and the challenges it sends your way. Each new challenge seem insurmountable. Each new attack seems that it cannot be defeated. 

But, you know, from your history, that every challenge I will meet and every battle I will win. I am your Lord and you can count on me, every time. 

It is why I tell you so often to make a memorial. Do something to remember what I did for you yesterday to help you to have the faith for what I will do today. 

I love you my child and I will not let you down. This is the beginning, not the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment