Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Faith opens windows...

 


My prayer:

Your will is a crazy and wonderful thing God. Thank you for taking care of the mess of last week. You turned things for our good in ways that none of us could have predicted. Thank you for tonight and all that you showed and taught us. 

My solid and constant prayer God, is to pray that your will is done, in all things and at all times. That is my deepest need and desire. I love you now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I show you things sometimes, not because you need to know but I show you because you don't actually need to know. I show you because you trust me with your future, before I show you anything. 

It is that trust and that faith that makes it easy for me to share with you wheat I have coming up next for you. When I can know that you will allow my will to be accomplished in your life, I don't have to keep it to myself. 

I sometimes still will. Sometimes, the surprise of it still brings such joy that telling you ahead would rob you of the richness of the experience. 

Just know that it is your faith that opens the windows on your tomorrow. 

I love you child now and forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment