Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Together with God...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for the rest this weekend. It was wonderful to not need to struggle or work and just rest in you. I don't know what we are walking into tomorrow but I will do my best to remember to trust you in it. To leave it up to you and your will. That always works out the best for everyone. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I love you my child and whatever we face tomorrow, we face together. 

I will not let it ruin you. I will not let it crush you. My angels of protection are around you, now and forever. I will see you through each day, for eternity. 

Your trust, your rest, your peace shall be rooted in that truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment