Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 4, 2024

The purpose of problems...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I did my best last week to be your reflection of peace in the chaos. I don't think I did a very good job. I think that I may have been calm and reflecting peace in the direct conflict, when it was over, when the crisis took a break, the stress definitely showed through. I also know that i so often tried to handle it all on my own and forgot that I could ask your help. In the heat of it, in the fire, I forgot I could call out to you. I was so focused on the situation, I forgot that you are the solution to every situation. 

I head back into it tomorrow with new opportunities to do better. I pray in advance for your help. In every situation. In every challenge, I pray for your help and your will to be done.

What God Said Tonight:

I didn't ask you to solve the problem. I asked you to reflect my peace. I didn't ask you to bring resolution. I asked you to reflect my peace. I didn't even ask you to create peace in the situation. I asked you to reflect my peace. 

Sometimes my children, you make things so much harder on yourselves than you need to. I don't expect you to solve all the problems. They are  too many and they are too big. I only expect and want you to be what shows the world that I am bigger than that problem...and that you know it. 

That is how you reflect the peace. When the world sees that nothing can shake you, that becomes very interesting. They wonder how you do it. Some will even ask. Then you can tell them about me, my power, my love, that gives you the assurance that you live under each day. 

The problems are not about bringing you harm or stress. They are about showing a world that there is a different and better way to live. A way that allows you to have peace and joy in the midst of chaos, pain, and sorrow. You are a child of God and with that comes great privileges and blessings. The world needs to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment